2009年1月10日土曜日

★My favorite Blogs★

【~BEST 3~】

Today, I evaluate other blogs that had seen so far. Then I want to make a ranking: 1st 2nd 3rd it now, but I think that every other blogs are very good, and the one are amused for me. Because of there are a lot of kinds of contents. For example, laughter, summer vacation, favorite movie, Halloween, foreign festival, New Zealand, and so on. I was amused and surprised this year because this class has to make a blog and presentation. This is a novel class for me, and it was good.


3rd. by Inagaki

Then, I decide 3rd blog from among my blog friends. The 3rd blog is Daiki’s blog. This is good blog because there are a lot of pictures and hyper links in the blog, and it is clear. Then, the best content is “Movie” I think. It is contents of ‘20th Century Boy’ and ‘Prison Break’. Do you know these movies? These are very famous movie in Japan, and I like it. So I was able to sympathize with the blog. Inagaki Daiki’s blog is written in detail. I decided it to 3rd blog for these reasons.


2nd. by Shimo

Next, the 2nd blog is Simooka’s blog. Very simple and clear are the strong points of this blog. It is easy to watch for me. Moreover, there are a lot of kinds of movie from YOU TUBE in this blog. This blog can enjoy not only the content but also movie. This is good idea, and can attract person who reading this blog.





1st. by Yusuke
At the end, I felt that Yusuke’s blog is 1st. His blog is very interesting, nice picture, simple, and good design. And his information is easy to understand for me, and I was very interested in his information. So I enjoyed his blog. He used many color word on his blog.
Please don’t forget, every blogs are very good. And, I’m looking forward to new blog.

0 件のコメント: