2009年1月16日金曜日

【Ask 5 of your classmate question on your survey】

1. What do you think about F-2 class?

a. good.
b. excellent.
c. good.
d. I like this class
e. good.

2. What device did you do on your blog?

a. yes. I used many pictures.
b. no.
c. no.
d. yes, I linked many other web-site.
e. no

3. Do you know haw to take the picture on your blog?

a. yes.
b. yes, I do.
c. yes.
d. yes.
e. yes.

4. How did you feel when you get some comments?

a. happy.
b. very happy.
c. happy.
d. I enjoy reading.
e. happy.

5. Do you like this class?

a. yes.
b. yes.
c. no, because this class is difficult for me.
d. yes.
e. yes, I like this class.

6. Did you enjoy making a blog?

a. yes.
b. yes.
c. yes.
d. no.
e. yes.

7. Do you search the Internet in English?

a. yes, of course.
b. no.
c. yes.
d. yes.
e. no.

8. What is blog for you?

a. friend.
b. I don't know.
c. I don't know.
d. can communicate with other.
e. I din't know.

0 件のコメント: